Solid 9ct Yellow Gold Rainbow Drop earringsTHE CUBAN 26
Gold at the End of the Rainbow…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Can’t decide which colour to wear? Why not have them all…
- Pink, white, amethyst, citrine and blue topaz coloured stones
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 26 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 26 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Drop hook earrings with pink topaz, white, amethyst, citrine and blue topaz coloured stones
- Earring size – 30mm front and back drop
- Stone size – 2mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A rare find, like no other.
These Cuban 26 gold earrings are not something you see too often. Rather than playing safe with one defining coloured stone, these Oscar drops contain five specifically chosen colours to compliment their solid 9ct gold host.
Risky, different and bold, exactly how we like it.
Oscar Graves, style melted.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.