Join us at Oscar Graves
We are currently recruiting for:
A Permanent Part-Time Sales Assistant
Oscar Graves is an independent jewellery brand based in Dublin. Our jewellery is unique, has style and a bit of class. We believe in what we do and are very good at it. Today, we want to add a new sales assistant to our team. If you believe you're very good at what you do, why not join us?
What makes Oscar Graves different?
No brief, no pretence, no corporate or state backing, no wealthy background, no target audience, no love stories, no compromising, no limits.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A proven track record in retail sales preferably in a luxury/gifting environment with one-to-one sales experience
- Fluent English – in your role you will need to engage and communicate confidently with our customers and that’s why we’ve specified a fluency in the English language. However, although our brand is proud that it was Born in Dublin, being a Dub is not a specific requirement!
- The ability to work efficiently in a sales-driven atmosphere while maintaining excellent service to our customers
- A positive and a professional attitude with our customers and your colleagues.
- A flexible approach to working hours especially during busy periods and an understanding of the importance of being reliable and punctual
- A willingness to present yourself to our customers in a manner that is in keeping with the brand’s high standards
HOW WE WORK
We Don’t Do Dull.
We pride ourselves on creating an exciting but welcoming and unique space for our customers and thrive on giving them the best customer experience possible while they’re with us. Experience has taught us never to presume, never judge a book by its cover. Many luxury labels want to define their clientele in a certain genre or class. Oscar Graves strives to achieve the opposite. At all times we endeavour to act with decency. We were born to lead, raised to respect.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- Full Training
- Be part of an emerging Irish brand
- Scope for promotion and career advancement
What We Need from You?
- A current Curriculum Vitae
- A covering letter telling us why you think you’d suit the role and remember, we don’t do dull.
- A commitment to come and meet us in person if we contact you
- The contact details for a person/s that we can call, so they can sing your praises
And Now for the Science Bit…
- Please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
On a final note, we look forward to meeting the next Oscar Graves team member. The pleasure and privilege is ours.
Oscar Graves is an equal opportunity employer