Solid 9ct Gold X Marks The Spot NecklacePeriphery 42
XOXO..... kisses & hugs for this piece
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Polished & Stone-set X Necklace
- This piece definitely marks the spot
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 42 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 42 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Polished & Stone-set piece with white cubic zirconias
- 10mm x 10mm
- Necklace size – Fixed 16" Long plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A simple but stunning staple.
XoXo forever for this piece of fine jewellery and that's not gossip!
Why call it The Periphery Collection?
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.