Solid 9ct Gold With a Twist PendantPeriphery 50
Fine Jewellery with a Twist…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Polished Gold Pendant with a Twist of Brilliant White Cubic Zirconias
- Everyday luxurious piece
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 50 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 50 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- High polished simple pendant with white cubic zirconias
- Pendant size – 10mm x 6mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A simple but stunning staple.
This design is understated with a twist. The little kick from the stones will make this everyday piece stand out.
The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.