Solid 9ct Gold Winter White Circle of Life NecklacePeriphery 40
Life is Precious and Delicate…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Delicate circle encrusted with brilliant white cubic zirconias nestled in 9ct Gold Chain
- Life goes around in circles....
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 40 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 40 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Stone-set circle - 10mm dia
- Stones: Circular & Square brilliant white Cuzic Zirconias
- 9ct Gold Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
This necklace is a delicate staple. We love the way this catches the light and how it sits in the crook of your neck. A real eye-catcher! We also think that our Periphery 41 Earrings look great with this necklace. Together they make a dynamic duo.
The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.