Solid 9ct Gold Triple Paperclip Chain BraceletThe Cuban 33
Clip this solid 9ct golden Paperclip Chain around your wrist…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- A solid 9ct gold Paperclip Chain Bracelet
- 3 Solid Golden Strands of Paperclip Chain set in one fabulous piece of wristwear
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 33 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 32 Bracelet Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 3 Strands of 9ct gold paperclip chain set into polished clasps
- Bracelet size – 7" Long plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Paperclips but not as you know them!
This delicate paperclip link bracelet oozes contemporary style but this statement solid gold bracelet will last you a lifetime. Fashion fades but this style will remain.
We love it on its own but you could easily add one of Oscar's delicate multi-strand chain bracelets if it felt right for you.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.