pearl necklacePeriphery 34
It's a Pearl Thing…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- A Trio of Horizontal Freshwater Pearls with Gold Mini Disc Necklace
- 3 Little beauties stuck together forever
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 34 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 34 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 1 Plain Solid Gold Polished Mini Disc
- 3 White Freswater pearls - each pearl is 0.5cm approx
- Necklace size – 16" Long plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A contemporary twist on a classic.
Maybe a good choice for a bride who doesn't fancy a pearl in a traditional setting. Or a great gift for a trio of bridesmaids who, like the pearls, stood side by side on your wedding day.
Let's face it....Pearls just want to have fun!
Why call it The Periphery Collection?
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.