Solid 9ct Gold Polished Disc & Tassel PendantPeriphery 38
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Polished Circular Disc dripping with a golden tassel
- Luxurious statement pendant
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 38 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 38 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- High polished simple circular disc pendant with 9ct Gold Tassel Effect
- Gold Disc size – 10mm
- 5 Strands of 9ct Gold Chain - 5cm in length
- 9ct Gold Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We love the movement of this piece of fine jewellery. The 9ct gold chain streaming from the gold disc makes this pendant feel luxurious and gorgeous to touch. Dare to wear it with a plunging neckline for night or over your favourite knit dress for day. It's a winner either way!
The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.