Solid 9ct Gold Interlocking Oval NecklacePeriphery 43
No Ordinary Ovals...
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Polished Interlocking Oval Necklace with Two Brilliant White Cubic Zirconias
- When Two Becomes One
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 43 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 43 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 2 Fixed Ovals with white cubic zirconias
- 20mm x 20mm
- Necklace size – Fixed 16" Long plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A little twist on a classic.
Swap the usual circles for ovals and sprinkle in some bling. Love it!
Why call it The Periphery Collection?
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.