Solid 9ct Gold 6 Strand Chain Drape BraceletThe Cuban 35
6 strands of luxurious solid 9ct gold chain…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- A single 9ct gold chain with 6 elegant strands of solid gold chain
- Statement piece of fine jewellery with elegant draping effect
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 28 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 28 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 6 strands of solid 9ct gold chain set onto a single gold chain
- Necklace size – 16" Long plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
An eyecatching, elegant, statement piece of jewellery.
This piece has lovely movement which adds interest and it looks exceptional when the light hits it. Sunlight or the bright city night light... it's your our choice. Feels delicate to the touch but packs a heavy punch in the style stakes.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.