Solid 9ct Gold Demi Rope & Paperclip Chain NecklaceThe Cuban 30
A Fabulous Twofer Necklace...
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Half Paperclip Chain, half Rope Chain Necklace
- Two styles in one and if that's not enough, there is a matching bracelet
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 30 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 30 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- 9ct gold Paperlink Chain & Rope Chain Bracelet
- Necklace size – 16" Long plus 1" Extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We love the duality of this necklace. The two trends in one give it a little edge and is a great talking point. A very stylish but luxurious piece of fine jewellery. We also love that this necklace has a bracelet to match. If you fancy it, do this look on the double.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.