Solid 9ct Gold Clean Slate PendantBlacksmith 33
Wipe the Slate Clean…
- Created in 9ct gold
- Gold, Polished Rectangular Pendant
- A Clean Slate in the Style Stakes
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Blacksmith 33 choose you?
Whether in the arts or crafts, whether a musician or an author, using their hands to create what their mind is directing is a talent that few of us possess. Style comes in many forms but none better than raw talent. It’s purity and clarity is something that cannot be copied and recreated. It is as unique as it’s creator.
The Blacksmith style is uncompromising, unapologetic, individual and usually ahead of its time.
Blacksmith 33 Pendant Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct gold
- Solid Polished Rectangular Pendant with 2 hole punches for chain
- Pendant size – 8mm long x 13mm wide
- Chain length - 16" plus 1" extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Blacksmith?
Forging creativity from their bare hands is why Blacksmith was chosen for the collections title. It is exactly what a Blacksmith wearer chooses to do best.
Calculated, practical and precise. Prepared to put in the hours and hours of preparation to make the finished piece perfect.
Why Oscar Graves loves this…
We love the way the chain is threaded through the two holes that are punched into this clean slate pendant.
A crisp but edgy piece of fine jewellery.
The Oscar Graves Blacksmith Jewellery Collection
The Blacksmith Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Blacksmith 14ct gold & silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.