Solid 9ct Gold Detachable “Oval Drop” Hoop EarringsPeriphery 25
Gold Style Dropping Slowly…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Mixing it up with a bit of a vintage vibe
- Hoops, Drops, Sparkle…Repeat
- Detachable double white stone drop
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 25 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 25 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Petite hoop earring with round and oval white stone drop
- Hoop size – 12mm x 12mm
- Stone size – 3mm round stone, 6 x 4mm oval stone
- Total Earring size – 12mm x 21mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Everyday Easy Wear with Detachable Double Stone Drop
Always in demand, these Periphery 9ct gold earrings are one of the most sought after pieces in the Oscar Graves collection.
They are the epitome of simple classic forms combined together to create a truly universal appeal.
In short, they work. If you are looking for a gift for somebody, these are the ones. The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.