Solid 9ct Gold Detachable “Star Attraction” EarringsPeriphery 24
The Only Star Sign You need to Follow…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- In demand, in vogue and hopefully in stock…
- Looking for hoops, looking for drops? You’ve just found them…
- Detachable white stone set star motif
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 24 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 24 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Petite hoop earring with white stone set star drop
- Hoop size – 12mm x 12mm
- Star Size – 10mm x 12mm
- Stone size - 1-2mm
- Total Earring size – 12mm x 24mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Hoop Setting, Detachable Star Motif
These Periphery 9ct gold earrings combine two classic designs perfectly. The ever popular hoop setting matched with the iconic star motif has propelled these Oscar beauties into one of our best selling gold earrings. So, if you really do want to catch a star, don’t hesitate or they’ll be gone…The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.