Solid 9ct Gold Shaping Up EarringsCuban 28
She who wears, wins…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Throwing a few shapes around Dublin with these Cubans
- Unconventional style, unpredictable luxury…perfect!
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 28 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 28 Earrings Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Bar drop earrings ending with 2 high polished circular plain discs
- Earring size – 28mm total drop with 5mm discs
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Unconventional & Unpredictable
If there were two words Oscar Graves would like to be remembered for it would be unconventional and unpredictable, the exact two words that define these gorgeous Cuban earrings.
You will not find another pair of gold earrings coming close to these guys. Luxury with a twist, style with an attitude. The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves