Solid 9ct Gold Moving in the Right Circles PendantThe Cuban 06
Are you moving in the right circles? Now is your chance…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- With this Cuban, going around in circles is a great feeling
- Minimal look, maximum luxury
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 06 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 06 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- High polished gold circle pendant resting on a 9ct gold chain
- Circle pendant size – 16mm x 16mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
The Cuban 06 necklace is what Oscar Graves is all about. It’s the epitome of what the brand stands for…style laid bare. Nowhere to hide with this Cuban. Shape, simplicity and style are all there for everyone to admire or envy.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.