Solid 9ct Gold Grey Cat's Eye PendantThe Cuban 08
Looking for something different or looking for something special? No problem, let us introduce you to the Cuban 08 necklace…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- In awe of the cool grey cat’s eye stone
- If only there were earrings to match? Cuban 07 please…
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 08 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 08 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Square grey cat's eye stone centre in 9ct gold frame
- Pendant size – 12mm x 12mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
The grey cat’s eye stone is not a stone you see too often especially set into 9ct gold. The colour of the stone seems to effortlessly change shade, subtly reacting to its natural surrounding environment. The most unique piece in the Oscar collection.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.