Solid 9ct Gold Sunrise PedantThe Cuban 25
Here comes the sun, better put your shades on…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Sunrise or sunset, you know, this is going to look good on you
- It’s a new dawn and we’re feeling good
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 25 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 25 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- High polished open sun star design
- Pendant size – 20mm x 20mm
- Chain Length – 16” with 2”extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Sun Design & Slimness
Easy to wear, easy to notice. Great attributes to have if you are looking for the perfect gold jewellery piece.
Bold in style and design, subtle in feel and finish, the Cuban 25 Sunburst pendant will make you feel that little bit hotter.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.