Solid 9ct Gold & Diamond Oval Drop PendantThe Cuban 24
OK, you’ve just reached the highest level, enjoy the view…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Diamond surrounded in a golden halo, is it a dream? No, it’s the Cuban 24
- Luxury hanging from a chain
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 24 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 24 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Oval pendant with delicate floating chain detail
- Small centre disc is inset with a real diamond
- Oval pendant size – 20mm drop
- Stone size – 2mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
The continuation of the chain dropping down to the diamond set disc makes this Cuban’s style unique amongst others. To then place an oval gold halo around the diamond, just finishes this spectacular and dramatic piece off perfectly.
There are no holds barred when it comes to the Cuban 24.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.