Solid 9ct Gold Folded Wing Hook EarringsThe Cuban 10
We have fallen for these gold earrings, hook, line and sinker…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Angels not only have wings, they also have great taste
- We absolutely adore these golden Cubans
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 10 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 10 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Drop hook earrings with high polished folded wing
- Earring Size – 30mm x 8mm front wing with 50mm backdrop
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Cool...no other word for these
Not sure if there is a more tailored pair of earrings in our collection than the Cuban 10. The Cuban 12 are cousins of these and both resonate an unparalleled style that can only be admired and envied. They are design icons in the Oscar office.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.