Solid 9ct Gold Smile and Wave Threader EarringsThe Cuban 04
Thread lightly but leave your mark…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- We are in awe of these dangling drops
- We always smile when we see the waves
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Cuban 04 choose you?
Clever, sharp and clinical are just a few of the attributes the Cuban wearer has in their drawer. They resonate a calmness and astuteness that few possess. Top of their game in everything they do.
Their confidence comes from a background of commitment, discipline and inherit intelligence. A true encounter with a master, their style is tailored, precise and always enviable.
Cuban 04 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Solid 9ct Gold
- Threader style earring
- Double curved bar with chain connection
- Earring size – 30mm front drop 40mm back drop
- Finish – high polished
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it The Cuban?
The Cuban collection was called after Jose Raul Capablanca. He was world chess champion between 1921 – 1927.
Born in Havana, Cuba 1888, he was renowned for his effortless style, speed and end game skill. Regarded by many chess lovers as the best chess player that ever lived.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We all like to be a little bit different and with these Cuban’s, the look is now complete. No stones, just shining 9ct gold hanging nonchalantly from your ear. Dripping style.
The Oscar Graves Cuban Jewellery Collection
The Cuban Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Cuban 14ct gold ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.