Solid 9ct Gold & Diamond Mini Double RingPeriphery 19
Thumb, Index, Middle, Ring or Pinky? Your fingers, your call…
- Created in solid 9ct gold
- Diamond or gold? I’ll have both please…
- One ring, two bands, three pieces
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Periphery 19 choose you?
High achievers, outliers and alternative souls. Conservative in manner with an underlying willingness to surprise and shock. A complex individual that possesses an unmatched empathy with people and their circumstances.
Their style can be very tailored and purposely toned down but will usually wear one piece that is particularly distinct.
Periphery 19 Ring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 9ct gold
- Double band ring with diamond set half open circle centre
- Diamond hanging disc size – 9mm x 9mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- Small ring size – L (L for Lima) which has a 51.2mm circumference & a 16.3mm diameter
- Medium ring size – N (N for November) which has a 53.8mm circumference & a 17.1mm diameter
- Large ring size - P (P for Papa) which has a 56.3mm circumference & a 17.9mm diameter
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Periphery?
Always on the outer limits, on the edge of things, never quite fitting in. These are the women that have always felt excluded. Whether warranted or not and usually always because of their very high intellect, just don’t nor neither want to tick the populist box.
Intellectually astute and unique individuals.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
A True Periphery Piece…Unique
Interlocking double delicate bands with a real round diamond set into a floating disc, all cast in 9ct gold, what’s not to like?
Love it, love it, love it! Style shaped into gold. Only one slight problem with this Periphery ring, it can be frequently sold out.The Oscar Graves Periphery Jewellery Collection
The Periphery Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Periphery sterling silver and diamond ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.