Sterling Silver Leaf Motif Necklace1970 09
Turnover A New Leaf…
- Created in sterling silver
- One leaf, multitude of sparkling stones
- Simple style, simple luxury
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (09) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (09) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Pendant with white stone set leaf motif drop
- Earring size – 18mm drop x 8mm width
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Petite Staple Design
Three elements come together perfectly to make this 1970 silver necklace a consistent favourite amongst the Oscar Graves collection. Leaf motif, white sparkling stones and precious sterling silver.
However, there is one last element needed…you.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.