Sterling Silver Lariat With 14ct Rose GoldDead Sea 02
Go On, Take The Plunge…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished with 14ct rose gold toning
- One chain, two drops
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 02 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 02 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver finished with 14ct rose gold
- Double drop necklace with white stone open circle pendant & rose gold polished bead
- Open Pendant size – 12mm x 10mm width
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Lariat style, luxury design. This gorgeous necklace is on top of the wanted list when it comes to buying something special for yourself.
This long line sterling silver necklace is perfect for a plunging neckline or to wear over fine knitwear or plain T.
The 14ct rose gold plated droplets and stone-set finish adds interest to this piece.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.