Sterling Silver Starburst Pendant With Gold Plating1970 18
The Star Attraction Of The Silver Collection…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Single star, multitude of sparkling stones
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (18) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (18) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Star disc pendant with 14ct yellow gold plating & white stone set surround
- Disc size – 15mm x 15mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Star Motif & Gold Finish
Disc pendants are always high up the most wanted list and this 1970 necklace is no exception. The sparkling star motif embedded into the centre of the high polished disc is accentuated by the presence of the white stone surround, creating one of our best selling silver pieces in the 1970 collection. The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.