Sterling Silver A Star is Born Neckalce1970 08
Don’t Follow The Stars, Let Them Follow You…
- Created in sterling silver
- Petite, precious and personal
- Don’t just wear it, be the star attraction
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (08) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (08) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Simple open star necklace with white stone surround
- Pendant size – 15mm x 15mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Iconic motif & chain connection
Gorgeous silver star motif necklace, a firm favourite amongst the Oscar Graves team. In fairness, what’s not to like?
The sparkling star design rests carefully between the chain connections.
Simple, stylish and most importantly…available!
The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.