Sterling Silver Oval Obviously PendantGrey Riot 17
You Better Shape Up…Oval Style
- Created in sterling silver
- Double the drop, double the sparkle
- Oval opulence dropping from a chain
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 17 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 17 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- High polished finish
- White stone open oval pendant with white stone base shadow
- Pendant size – 35mm drop x 20mm width
- Stone size - 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Luxury Feel, Luxury Style
The Grey Riot 17 necklace is on of our more graceful pieces. It has a presence that resonates style and luxury, like no other. The double drop finish makes all the difference when it comes to making a subtle yet lasting impression.
Style dripping from a chain.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.