Sterling Silver Super Star PendantGrey Riot 10
1 Silver Star with a 5 Star Rating…
- Created in sterling silver
- We are totally starstruck with this Grey Riot silver necklace
- Forget the north star, much rather follow this one
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 10 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 10 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- A statement, star motif pendant emblazoned with a multitude of white stones.
- Pendant size – 20mm drop & 20 mm width
- Centre stone size – Centre stone 5-6mm
- Outer stones - 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Star Motif & Sparkle
A small statement piece from the Oscar silver collection. A typical Grey Riot piece, fun, attention seeking and bold. Like it’s wearer, the Grey Riot 10 silver necklace is never one to go unnoticed. We love the touch of drama it adds to any outfit chosen.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.