Sterling Silver Triple Circular Stack PendantGrey Riot 11
Stack It High & Let It Fly…
- Created in sterling silver
- One pendant, triple the effect
- Going around in circles just got a lot better
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 11 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 11 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Pendant with triple open white stone set circle drop
- Pendant size – 20mm drop x 15mm width
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain size – 16” with 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Love Circles & Love the Drop
Having 3 sparkling white stone set circles is the obvious attraction with this Grey Riot necklace. However, the less obvious is how the 3 circles effortlessly drop in sequence.
We still can’t decide which attribute makes this piece shine the most and to be honest, who cares, it works, end of story.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.