Sterling Silver Cross to BearRummy 08
Are You Strong Enough To Bear This Cross? Absolutely…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- An essential when it comes to fine jewellery
- Cross over to the Oscar side with this petite piece
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 08 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 08 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- White stone centre cross pendant with polished X centre
- Pendant size – 15mm x 10mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Religious iconography is difficult to ignore in jewellery design. This petite sparkling silver cross is our delicate nod to it.
Small enough not to be intrusive but big enough to spotted and admired.
Always in style no matter when it is, where it is and or most importantly, who it is wearing it!The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.