Sterling Silver Twist Pendant With Rose Gold Plating1970 11
Twist & Pout, You Know You Look So Good…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in rose 14ct rose gold
- Oval opulence style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (11) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (11) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Pendant with polished 14ct rose gold finished front & white stone set open oval twist
- Pendant size – 20mm x 15mm
- Stone size – 1-2mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
An absolute stunning silver necklace, it has everything. Highly polished 14ct rose gold, double overlapping opulent ovals and to top it off, sparkling white stones.
Only one thing missing…a new owner.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.