Sterling Silver Oscar Oval Pendant1970 10
Charmed and Dangerous…
- Created in sterling silver
- Oscar oval opulence
- Throwing a few shapes around
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Include
Why did 1970 (10) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (10) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Pendant with open white stone oval drop & round white stone charm
- Pendant size – 15mm drop x 8mm width
- Stone size – 1- 4mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
We always like to keep designs simple, wearable and adaptable.
All three are achieved with this 1970 sterling silver necklace.
If you are looking for a piece that will suit your wardrobe best, this Oscar is the one. Whether it is a plain T or a crisp white shirt, have no doubt, it is going to look good. The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.