Sterling Silver Marquise Medley PendantRummy 19
Magical Marquise Medley or Motley Crew…Your Call
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Style stakes are high with this piece
- Deliberate design, random approach
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 19 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 19 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Pendant with open polished & white stone set compressed oval drop
- Pendant size – 30mm x 8mm
- Stone Size – 1-4mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
The mis-matched shapes and the placement of the stones gives this marquise-shaped pendant a little quirkiness and brings it right up to date in the style stakes.
No conforming here.The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.