Sterling Silver Stones in a Circle Drop PendantDead Sea 18
Throwing Around A Few Shapes With This Necklace…
- Created in sterling silver
- Silver luxury dropping from a chain
- Delicate on design, strong on style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 18 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 18 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Pendant with open half white stone circle & straight polished bar drop
- Pendant size – 15mm x 15mm with 35mm drop
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Shape & Stones
We adore the shape of this Dead Sea necklace. The circle centre offset with the quadrant of sparkling white stones creates a structural contemporary feel which is then finished off with the highly polished drop bar.
Cool on a chain.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.