Sterling Silver C Major PendantRummy 09
No Flats, No Sharps, Just Sparkling White Stones…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Statement necklace for everyday wear
- Daytime drama, night-time style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 09 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 09 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Pendant with open C shape white stone drop
- Pendant size – 25mm x 25mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Fine jewellery can take many forms but shouldn’t it always make an impression, otherwise why wear it?
This Rummy necklace certainly knows how to make an impression. It’s sleek C-shape design covered in delicate sparkling white stones makes this piece a constant style favourite in the Oscar collection.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.