Sterling Silver I'm Hooked PendantGrey Riot 16
Any Chance You Can Hook Up With Grey Riot 16…
- Created in sterling silver
- Curves in all the right places
- Luxury curled into a chain
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 16 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 16 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Pendant with curved polished & white stone set drop ending in white stone gathering
- Pendant size – 30mm drop x 20mm width
- Stone size – 1-2mm
- Chain size – 16” with 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Shape & Finish
The shape of this Grey Riot necklace is what makes this piece stand out amongst the rest. The high polished gentle curve is finished with white stones set at the end and at the top of the stylish bend.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.