Sterling Silver The Inner Circle NecklaceDead Sea 17
Circle Around This Oscar Necklace…
- Created in sterling silver
- We’ll provide the style, you provide the neck
- Join the luxury inner circle
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 17 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 17 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Necklace with tilted open white stone set semi circles
- Pendant Size – 20mm x 20mm
- Stone size – 1-2mm
- Chain Length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
White Stone Divide
An architectural and streamlined sterling silver necklace. This Dead Sea necklace design will add a structural element to any outfit. Divided by two sparkling white stone set lines, this luxury Oscar piece oozes style.
Think over plain T or lying between crisp upturned collars.The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.