Sterling Silver Fallen Rectangle1970 15
Rectangle or Any Other Angle, This Looks Good…
- Created in sterling silver
- Staple luxury resting on a silver chain
- Style it up by toning it down
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (15) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (15) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Necklace with open white stone set rounded rectangle centre
- Disc size – 5mm x 20mm width
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Never Fails To Impress
This 1970 silver necklace design is testament to the “less is more” opinion that so many of us believe in. Keeping things simple and keeping things easy are usually the best way to create pieces that are admired, desired and relevant.
So…?The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.