Sterling Silver Outside the Circle Necklace with 14ct Rose GoldDead Sea 16
Break The Circle, Break The Mould…
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct rose gold toning
- Add a structural element to any outfit
- Think over plain T or lying between crisp upturned collars
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 16 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 16 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Finished in high polished 14ct rose gold
- Necklace with open polished pendant & double tilted white stone set lines
- Pendant size – 25mm x 20mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
14ct Rose Gold Finish
Unique in design and unique in finish, this Dead Sea silver necklace is one of our most popular silver pieces.
With it’s high polished 14ct rose gold circle and white stone set inlays, there are few in the collection that can compete with this particular Oscar piece on a style or any other level.
The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.