Sterling Silver I Spy NecklaceRummy 10
Rummy 10…out of 10!
- Created in sterling silver
- No love story needed, just style on a chain
- Like it’s wearer, bold, carefree & risk adverse
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 10 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 10 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Open polished bar circle top & double white stone set line drop
- Pendant Size: 62mm drop with 20mm open circle
- Chain length – 16” + 2” extension
- Finish – High polished
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle.
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules. They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Rummy 10 is the epitome of the Rummy collection and what it stands for. It is bold, risky and defiant.
It is everything that we or maybe our alter ego would like to be.
Envious of it’s presence when worn on somebody else.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.