Sterling Silver Droplets Necklace with Gold Plating1970 23
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- One chain, nine sparkling stones
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Include
Why did 1970 (23) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (23) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Necklace with 14ct yellow gold plating & simple solitaire white stone set drops
- Stone size – 2-3mm
- Chain size – 16” + 2” extension
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Nothing complicated to see here, just style laid bare. Simple chain, simple sparkling stones, simple decision to be made.
Layer it up or tone it down, either way this Oscar Graves sterling silver necklace oozes understated style and fully deserves its 14ct yellow gold finish.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.