Sterling Silver Pyramid Pendulum Necklace with Gold Plating1970 24
Long, Lavish & Luxurious…Go On, Take The Plunge
- Created in sterling silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Delicate yet dramatic
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (24) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (24) Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Lariat style necklace finished in 14ct yellow gold plating & double pyramid drops
- Chain size – 20mm to the centre connection with a 6.5” drop to end of pyramid
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Long, lavish and luxurious describe this gorgeous Oscar Graves sterling silver piece and there could be no more appropriate words used. Finished in 14ct yellow gold, this 1970 lariat necklace ticks all the right style boxes.
We absolutely adore it.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.