Sterling Silver Long Disc Drop NecklaceRummy 14
Drip Drop Dead Gorgeous…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Long, delicate and available
- Would you like white stones or silver discs? Both please
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 14 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 14 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Long Necklace with neat white stones and small polished discs hanging from a delicate chain
- Chain length – 36 inches
- Stone Size – 3-4mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
It’s delicate but versatile and it’s a great one for catching the light. It will go with a plunging neckline or sit over a round-neck dress. We suggest you try both.
These pieces are hard to find but easy to wear.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.