Sterling Silver Slider Lariat with Gold PlatingGrey Riot 19
Night time drama or daytime chic? Your Call…
- Created in sterling silver
- Fully adjustable, fully appreciated
- Size matters, now you can choose which suits you
- Styled by Shining star: @bonnieryan
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 19 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 19 Necklace Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Lariat style adjustable necklace with 14ct yellow gold plating
- Double chain long drop with white stone set sliding divider & 3 stone endings
- Total Necklace length – 31mm drop
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Style fully adjustable to suit you. Exquisitely designed, tailored and refined to adapt to all necks and all personalities. 14ct gold plated luxury melted into fine sterling silver, this Oscar Graves necklace is the crescendo to the Grey Riot collection.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.