Sterling Silver Marquise Hoops With 14ct Gold PlatingRummy 23
Tuck That Hair Behind Your Ear & Bring On The Drama…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- 14ct gold plating finish
- Exquisite style melted into an earring
- Styled by Oscar star @harleighbruxton
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 23 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 23 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Finish – high polished 14ct gold plating
- Hoop earrings with round & marquise shape white stones
- Earring size – 50mm x 50mm
- Stone Size – 1mm - 5mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Size & Stone Placement
Hoop earrings are all about the size, these are perfect. Not too big and not too small, box ticked.
Secondly, what makes them stand out? Well, with these Rummy earrings, its where the white stones have been set. Both facing in the same direction with one on the turn and one on top of the turn. Rare enough…
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.