Sterling Silver The Golden Circle EarringsRummy 21
Give Your Go-To Hoops A Dash Of Bling…
- Created in Sterling Silver
- Finished in 14ct yellow gold
- Easy everday glamour
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Rummy 21 choose you?
The woman who chooses any piece from the Rummy collection has an aptitude for anything and an attitude for anybody. They can be vivacious, unpredictable and entertaining.
Never following convention, they can upset the system but can also reset the agenda. Their style is flamboyant, audacious and bold.
Rummy 21 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling Silver
- Hoop earrings with 14ct yellow gold plating & simple 7 white stone front
- Tension setting, need to be adjusted accordingly by wearer
- Earring size – 50mm x 50mm
- Stone Size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Rummy?
Rummy is the only ring of the 7 where it’s name does not correlate with it’s meaning.
There is a reason for this, the Rummy wearer never follows any rules.
They are women who take risks, take chances and ultimately take control.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
These hoops may be delicate, fine and light but in the style stakes, they’re definitely not lightweight. They are tension set so well able to be pushed and pulled around.
Perfect with a crisp white shirt.
The Oscar Graves Rummy Jewellery Collection
The Rummy Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Rummy sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.