Sterling Silver Vintage Hook EarringsGrey Riot 02
Stone Cold Classics, Red Hot Favourites…
- Created in sterling silver
- Layer upon layer of sparkling stones
- Layer upon layer of style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 02 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 02 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Hook earrings with vintage squared white stone layered drop
- Earring size – 20mm drop x 10mm width
- Stone size – 1 - 6mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Classic design, classic style. These Grey Riot hook drop earrings are smothered in white sparkling stones. Their shape, size and overall presence resonate a cool, elegant and sophisticated feel, pretty much mirroring their host (of course!).
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.