Sterling Silver Hook, Line and Circle Earrings with Gold PlatingGrey Riot 18
Do You Prefer Gold or Silver? I’ll Have Both Please…
- Created in sterling silver
- 14ct yellow gold plating finish
- Styled by star @heyrose.ie
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Grey Riot 18 choose you?
The wearer of a Grey Riot piece is usually highly creative. They can resonate an energy and enthusiasm rarely matched.
They are usually highly intelligent and equally interesting. They are the people you remember most. Their style is alternative, bold and unquestionably distinct.
Grey Riot 18 Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – 925 sterling silver
- Hook drop earrings with 14ct yellow gold plating, polished open circles & white stone bar divide
- Earring circle size – 20mm x 20mm
- Bar drop size – 35mm
- Stone size - 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Grey Riot?
Grey Riot was chosen to represent a journey that a lot of people have taken. In most cases an internal journey that is unexpected and unpleasant.
However, this journey has applied a new layer of wisdom that cannot be earned any other way.
Grey is a reference to Grey Matter and riot is a reference to a disturbance.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Finish & Shape
Finished in 14ct yellow gold plating, these Grey Riot earrings are uber cool. They embody everything about Oscar Graves perfectly…smart, stylish & different. Consequently, they are one of our most sought after silver drops.
The Oscar Graves Grey Riot Jewellery Collection
The Grey Riot Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Grey Riot sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.