Sterling Silver Polished Rectangle EarringsDead Sea 11
Need A Bit Of Structure To Be Brought In…
- Created in sterling silver
- Drop in, around or over with these exquisite pair
- Delicate enough to touch, strong enough to notice
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did Dead Sea 11 choose you?
The wearer normally possesses a cool confident persuasion and has an eye for detail. They are also very style orientated and would take great pride in their appearance.
Dead Sea individuals appreciate architecture, formulas and structure. They rate honesty, clarity and work ethic highly. Their style is usually contemporary, tailored with staple colour tones.
Dead Sea 11 Earrings Specifications
- Precious Metal – Sterling silver
- Stud earrings with white stone set line top & open polished rectangle drop
- Earring size – 20mm x 6mm
- Stone size – 1mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it Dead Sea?
Dead Sea was chosen to represent the resilience in certain individuals. It is a reference to staying afloat, no matter how deep or difficult things can get.
For women born to lead and raised to respect.
Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Structure & Size
Linear in design and delicate in finish, these Dead Sea silver drop earrings always succeed in catching the eye of admirers.
With a subtle eighties feel to them, these Oscar drops are never ones to miss an opportunity to impress. The Oscar Graves Dead Sea Jewellery Collection
The Dead Sea Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the Dead Sea sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.