Sterling Silver On the Grapevine Earrings1970 14
Drop Dead Gorgeous…
- Created in sterling silver
- Eight sparkling stones, one drop earring
- Petite clusters of silver style
- Hallmarked in Dublin Castle
- Bespoke Luxury Packaging Included
Why did 1970 (14) choose you?
The 1970 wearer does not suffer fools lightly and rates loyalty extremely high on her attraction list. Has a very educated eye for all design and fashion genres. Like her personality, her go to style is clever, slightly conservative but can possess the ability to surprise and even shock if in the humour.
1970 (14) Earring Specifications
- Precious Metal – sterling silver
- Drop earrings with graduated white stone set vine drop
- Earring size – 17mm drop x 5mm width
- Stone size – 1-2mm
- OG logo engraved
- Hallmarked & authenticated by the Assay Office, Dublin Castle
Why call it 1970?
1970 was the year a particular woman was born. A true carer for others. She is always present when others are consistently absent. Seeks no attention or credit, only a recognition of her commitment. The fulcrum to which most homes and lives need to orbit around.Why Oscar Graves loves it…
Movement & Sparkle
These 1970 petite drops are the perfect example of how to create a piece that embraces movement and light effortlessly.
There is a flexible setting cast beneath each stone which allows this freedom of movement, ultimately creating the light to uniquely capture every facet of each white stone.The Oscar Graves 1970 Jewellery Collection
The 1970 Jewellery Collection, like all of the Oscar Graves 7 collections, originally evolves from the 1970 sterling silver ring design.
The 7 rings of Oscar Graves were the first jewellery pieces to be created by Pearse Curran, the creator of Oscar Graves.